Birthday: November 4th
Father: Nicolov Antonovich
Mother: Petra Ivanova (Nico’s mistress)
Siblings: Andrei Nicolovich (half brother)
- Lidya was born in Moscow, and lived in a small apartment with her mother. When she was six, they moved to a much nicer part of town and Lidya was enrolled in a private school at the behest and expense of her father Nicolov, a Bratva Avtoriyet (Authority). Her parents pushed her into “respectable” and non-criminal hobbies at first, such as basketball, gymnastics, and figure skating, but that changed when her father saw her break her opponent’s jaw after the boy had laughed at her for “thinking she could beat a boy” in jiujitsu. He named her as a Sheshtyorka (associate) later that night, and put her on the fast track to Boyevik (warrior), intending for her to be a Kryshas (protective enforcer). During the job to prove herself as a Boyevik, her mutant powers manifested and she put three grown men — rival Bratva enforcers — in the hospital. Her father covered up their injuries (large, gouging claw marks) as a wolf attack. A stretch, but… it’s Russia.
- Lidya doesn’t believe that the world is fair, she believes that the strong rise to the top… and the people at the top don’t have to follow the rules. She spent nearly a decade watching her father flagrantly ignore the law because he and his organization were too powerful for the government to come down on them, and this has colored her entire worldview. Rules are for the weak. The strong do as they please.
- Lidya has sort of an old-school gangster mentality when it comes to arguments, disagreements, and struggles for dominance. We both may have guns, but we are going to settle this with our fists. This viewpoint has expanded to encompass mutant abilities — she believes that a mutant should not aggressively use their power on another mutant. If mutants use their powers to prove who is stronger, mutants die… and that makes mutants weaker.
“Get Jinxed” by Djerv
Lidya recognizes that she is a dangerous and aggressive person, but that doesn’t mean she isn’t interested in friendships — on the contrary, she has lived much of her life in a sort of “large extended family” setting, and has lost that since coming to America. She wants friends and family close to her, but deep down she worries that her aggressive nature will drive them away (“Wanna join me? Come and play, but I might shoot you in your face”). She alternates between a pointed disdain / ambivalence toward her father and desperately wanting his attention and approval (“Let’s blow this city to ashes and see what papa thinks”). In general, the song has the sort of electro-pop with a rock edge that she would enjoy in music.
Artwork is the character Annie, from Attack on Titan
- Max is a student at Goldens Bridge. Friend.
- Annette is a student at Goldens Bridge, who is dating Max. Friend.
- Lexus is a student at Goldens Bridge. Friend.
- Vivian is a student at Goldens Bridge. Friend, potentially romantic.
- Addison is a student at Goldens Bridge. Probably an enemy.